Welcome to the Photoshop digital art course series.
This course is design to enhance your drawing and art skills to next levels. This course will cover up basic fundamentals to popular painting techniques. This course will drive you through the initial understanding of basic shapes forms, colors, brushes to design character illustrations and comic scenes through digital painting Get your hands on practice in digital art through this video series to become an amazing digital artist.
Q1) What you’ll learn –
1) Basic concepts of Digital painting.
2) Basics of Scene Illustration.
3) How to crate grasses and trees.
4) Painting cartoons and animals.
5) Understating lighting shading.
6) Understanding color grading.
7) How to use filters and effects.
Q2) Curriculum –
1) Understanding Digital painting
2) How to install and open Photoshop.
3) Get familiar with the interface (Explanation of the software)
4) Basic Composition & transform
5) Creating River & boat scenery
6) Understanding gradients and Painting grasses (Painting hairy dog face)
7) Understanding concepts of brushes (painting a tree)
8) let’s paint a complete Scene (an evening Scenery)
9) Introduction to lighting and shading
10) Understanding Shading in Photoshop
11) Painting an Apple in Photoshop
12) Adding more detail in Digital art
13) Preparing your sketch for painting
14) Greyscale painting a cartoon dog
15) Coloring with adjustments and modes
16) Drawing a simple bowl from reference sketch
17) Refining digital art and adding water in it
18) Combining digital arts and color grading
Learn what is Digital painting and prepare to dive into an amazing journey of digital art. - 3:46 Min
Install Photoshop on your pc & understand the dashboard - 6:08 Min
Understand the interface and different tools of Photoshop. - 7:25 Min
Start creating your first assignment in Photoshop. - 10:18 Min
Continue working on your river boat scenery. - 8:41 Min
Learn how to paint organic objects with gradients - 10:46 Min
Learn how to use different brushes and how we can use them as per our requirement. - 12:33 Min
Paint a complete scene to understand the fundamentals of digital art. - 9:48 Min
Learn the fundamentals of lighting and shading in digital art. - 5:43 Min
Get into the depth of shading. - 10:44 Min
Start painting an apple in Photoshop to understand the value of shading and lighting. - 7:24 Min
Adding more detail to the apple painting to make it look realistic! - 8:26 Min
Prepare a dog sketch to convert it into digital art. - 8:09 Min
Convert your sketch to a grey scale painting before adding colors to it - 10:18 Min
Add colors to your dog sketch and make it look attractive - 7:38 Min
Start designing a bowl for the dog's digital art - 8:07 Min
Adding more detail to our digital art. - 5:17 Min
Combine the dog and bowl digital art and with a good understanding of color grading. - 7:43 Min
Q1) What Is the Future of Digital painting?
Digital painting is been widely Used in Comics books illustration to Films and Games backgrounds ,It has been extensively used in VFX Films and series for creating matte paintings .and the technology have been increasingly popular over the time. The design and animation vfx industry is constantly looking for passionate creative digital illustration and painting Artists who have adequate skills to meet the opportunity. You can easily find the scope of Digital paintings in Book Illustration
3) Visual effects
Q2) Requirements –
1) Mobile phone/tablet/pc.
2) Internet access
3) Stylus/tablet (Optional)
8 Digital painting assignments