Q1) What you’ll learn –
1) Understanding the interface of 3D
2) How to use the 3D modeling application.
3) How to create 3D Models.
4) Understanding Texturing shading.
5) Working with lighting.
6) Dynamics in blender
7) Creating Key frames in Animation
Q2) Curriculum –
1) Introduction to 3d modeling animation
2) How to Install Blender into PC
3) Get familiar with the interface (Explanation of the software)
4) Modeling a simple Table
5) Using modifiers to create chair
6) Basic shading and texturing
7) Modeling an Interior scene
8) Shading and rendering Interior
9) Understanding Animation in blender
10) Physics simulation
11) Animating cloth in blender
12) Creating complex objects for Animation
13) Animating Airplane on path
Learn how to move around in blender using the basic tools. - 10:46 Min
Its time to model a simple table using different modeling tools. - 8:20 Min
Learn about different modifiers in blender. - 23:15 Min
learn how to shade and texture 3D models in blender. - 10:22 Min
Learn the basics of interior 3D modeling. - 16:48 Min
Shade and render the 3D interior set, and understand the fundamentals of shading. - 12:31 Min
Introduction to animation in blender. - 15:24 Min
Introduction to physics simulation in blender. - 8:33 Min
Start with a flag animation to understand the basics of animation. - 17:31 Min
Model and animate and airplane in Blender. - 21:30 Min